Welcome to the
Merc Elite Beta
Sign up for your new account after submitting your beta key
Need a Beta Key?
Sign up here for an invite:
Sign up here for an invite:
Choose a character class for more info
- Heavy Gunner
"Advance & Overwhelm"
- Inflicts massive damage quickly
- Evades sticky situations
- 'Grenade Launcher' skill deals out heavy damage
- Wields the deadly 'Death from Above' helicopter strike
- Medium-range weapon that inflicts heavy damage. An excellent all-around weapon.
The Assault class specializes in dealing out as much damage as possible in a short amount of time. His versatile skill set allows him to inflict severe punishment using his “Grenade Launcher” or the powerful “Death from Above” elite skill, which calls in a helicopter to attack enemies. The Assault class can slip out of harm’s way if needed by employing the “Commando Roll” skill, which is necessary to compensate his lack of armor and constant need of cover. The assault rifle is a good all-around weapon complementing the flexibility of the Assault class.
"Shield & Strike"
- Close-range fighter
- Absorbs massive damage
- Disables enemy skills with the 'EMP Grenade' skill
- Unleashes major damage with the 'Authority' skill
- Short-range weapon with condensed conical damage radius. Extremely useful at close range.
The Juggernaut can always be found where the fighting is at its most intense. Right at home in the middle of the crossfire, his role is to get in close and bring the fight to the enemy. His shotgun dishes out tons of damage from close range and he is able to absorb massive amounts of enemy fire thanks to a layer of thick armor. The Juggernaut is capable of destroying the opposition’s tactics by temporarily disabling enemy skills with his “EMP Grenade,” while his “Authority” elite skill deals heavy damage to the opposition.
"Support & Conquer"
- Coordinates team actions
- Provides essential cover
- Gathers intelligence
- Crushes the enemy with the powerful 'Drone Strike' skill
- Medium-range, standard-issue pistol. The low magazine capacity is offset by its ability to inflict considerable damage.
The Tactician holds the supporting role in the team, thus making him probably the most challenging to play. At the same time, he is the most valuable unit on the field when used properly. The Tactician uses support skills like the “Protective Field,” which provides invaluable cover to your unit. His “Sensor Tower” reveals an area on the map invisible to the rest of his unit to provide essential intelligence to the team. When the fighting gets intense, the Tactician uses his elite skill, the mighty “Drone Strike,” to crush the enemy. An officer through and through, his weapon of choice is a pistol or revolver.
"Protect & Cover"
- Provides essential cover to team members
- Prepares invaluable defense to set up attacking members
- The 'Shock RPG' skill pummels the opposition with a powerful rocket
- Crushes the enemy with four rockets at once with the 'Rocket Barrage' skill
- Long range weapon that compensates low damage with high volume.
The Heavy Gunner is the unsung hero in any unit. His primary responsibility is to provide cover to his fellow mercenaries. Not the most nimble member of the team, the Heavy Gunner is nevertheless indispensable when it comes to defending captured domination points. His skills allow him to prepare a defensive position with his “Bounding Mine” skill, take cover from a far and unleash a hail of bullets on anyone trying to break through the defense. Included in his arsenal of skills are the “Shock RPG,” which releases a single powerful rocket and the elite “Rocket Barrage” skill which blasts the target with four missiles at once..
"Sneak & Destroy"
- Gathers intelligence on enemy positions
- Disrupts enemy reinforcements
- Deadly close-combat warrior with an array of ninja swords
- Equipped with submachine guns for deadly hit & run attacks
- Short-range submachine gun that administers medium damage. Ideal for hit & run tactics.
The Recon specializes in supplying the rest of the unit with all the intelligence fundamental to success. In addition to gathering information, the Recon can employ a range of cloaking and ambush tactics to disrupt enemy reinforcements when they least expect it. To complete his mission, the Recon can slip out of any danger as he is fleet of foot and has the foresight to elude trouble before it’s too late. The Recon’s skill set is rounded out by his cache of deadly ninja swords for close range combat and arsenal of submachine guns to effectively pull off hit & run attacks.